Storm Ready

Property Protection

Unincorporated Sacramento County residents should call 311 to report drainage problems or concerns. A technical staff member will contact you to discuss your drainage issues. If appropriate, an on-site consultation will be scheduled to assist you with developing ideas on how to help protect your property from drainage problems and offer advice on retrofitting issues.

The following documents from FEMA show many ways to protect your property from flood damage.  


Electrical Systems

Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)